Monday, August 31, 2009

this is home

yay + hooray! my entry just got posted on the "this is home" contest blog! the contest ends today, so if you want to submit an entry, you'd better hurry! here is my entry ::

after today's deadline, you can visit the blog :: www.thisishomeproject.blogspot.com and vote for your favorite. there will be 10 winners that will receive a postcard pack of the winning entries :: the pack will be sold on etsy at the thisishome shop.

thanks to cindy at quaint handmade blog for the heads-up on the contest (she has an entry too!)

photo by me

4 comments:

  1. your entry is sooo cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your entry is fantastic! i'm so glad you created one. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful graphics and fantastic colors. I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool! I'll definitely vote for yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

archive