Friday, July 31, 2009

my shop

i've been adding some new lovely products to my shop over the past couple of weeks, so i thought i'd give a little preview of some of my favorites! these are fully lined zipper pouches. it's so fun putting the fabric combinations together- i hope you like them as much as i do!




here are some zipper pouches made with interior design fabric samples- some are upholstery fabrics, some might be draperies. they are all gorgeous! i finished them off with a little vintage button sewn on to each one ::




and here are some of my "love-letter clutches". {dx came up with the name and it was so cute, i just couldn't resist using it.} each one closes with an elastic loop over a vintage button. do you like how i photographed them with a love letter inside? hee hee ::




1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabric combinations! I adore the wee deer. I also love the idea of a reusable envelope that can perharps be passed along...

    ReplyDelete

archive