Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the etsy office

it's almost a new year so, naturally, it's the perfect time to get organized! i am currently in the process of sorting, filing, stacking, and other such {boring} tasks, but the thought of having a clean + organized office space keeps me going. i also might purchase some new office supplies- you know, to get me inspired to work, work, work! here are some etsy offerings that would be perfect for my business ::



i'll be posting pics of my re-designed workspace soon!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that laptop case! I just bought a similar case for my iPad: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62635886/wolf-ipad-sleeve-genuine-german-felt

    For some reason I am addicted to grey felt.

    (I'm the gal who bought one of your fish wall hangings at the market last Saturday. I bought the blue and green toned one with the one fish with raindrops? Anyway, hi! My boyfriend loves the fish as much as I do and we have it hung on the back of our front door so that we see it all the time. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteee! I so wish I could buy all of those cute supplies and get my craft/workspace more organized. definitely something I need to do soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Excited to see your redesigned space. I have always really liked that felt laptop case. I've thought about buying one a couple times ... some how my husband doesn't like carrying our current flower-laden laptop case. Weird :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of items! The cherrywood pen holder is my fave.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pencils are pretty :)

    My workspace is in a chaotic mess, help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that notebook! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete